Women’s Golf News Tuesday 22nd May, 2018
FROM THE LADIES PRESIDENT
- President Alle welcomed everyone. Today was the annual Breast Cancer Awareness Day and she thanked all who had dressed in pink for the day. A big thank you to Sue Watson for her organisation of the day. This year the men have also been encouraged to wear pink for the week and to wear a ribbon and also to donate.
- Quiz night Friday, 15th June. Tables of 10. Donations of bottles of wine would be appreciated for the prizes.
- 13 of our ladies went to May Week at South Lakes last week. Pam Bessell was the overall winner for B Grade.
- Sue Crawford – won Best nett overall B Grade at South Lakes
- Sue Crawford and Karin Harris won the Foursomes at South Lakes
FROM THE LADIES CAPTAIN
Patawalonga Results – Friday 18th May, 2018
Winner: C. Booth 72 nett $15
Runners-up: S. Green 76 cb J. Henningsen 76 both $10
Ball Winners: S. Bills 76, P. Gardner 78, cb V. Meeke 78 all $4
Executive 50 Results: Tuesday 22nd May, 2018
Winner: M. Beerworth 38 pts. $20 voucher
NTP: G. Trezise – gift
Pink Ball winners: A. van der Zwaag, G. Patton, P. Glover, G. Trezise
Lucky score card winner: H. Williams – Avon Breast Cancer ribbon brooch
Patawalonga Results: Tuesday 22nd May, 2018
Sponsor – Sue Watson
Overall winner: P. Lodge 38 cb
A Grade: S. Larcombe 38
B Grade: J. Mitton 37
Pink Ball Winners: J. Taylor 36 cb C. Booth 36, L. Graske 35, M. Mason 35 cb L. Wundke 35, J. Henningsen 34, S. Roe 34
Birdies – J. Hewett (5), L. Graske (14)
NTP – J. Henningsen (2), P. Lodge (12)
Novelty: Nearest to Teri – C. Phair
Lucky score card winner: S. Larcombe – Avon Breast Cancer ribbon brooch
Patawalonga Nine Hole Results: Tuesday 22nd May, 2018
Winner: S. van Vught (18)
Best Pink outfit: V. Meeke closely followed by C. Phair
Cleek report (Joan Taylor): played against Tea Tree Gully at Westward Ho. WWHo won 4-1. A big thank you to Captain Judy Langshaw, the office and kitchen/bar. Thank you to all who played.
Hickory report(Vicki Meeke): played against Blackwood last week at The Vines & we lost 4-1. Thank you to Judy for lending her support on the day.
This week: played against North Adelaide at Mt. Osmond and we won 4-1. Thank you to all the players
- Auld, M. Middleton, J. Nancarrow, and congratulations to A. Byles on her 80th