Women’s Golf News Tuesday 22nd January 2019
FROM THE LADIES PRESIDENT
- Chris Smart has been moved from Flinders to Noarlunga Hospice for rehab.
- Kitchen closed Wed 23/01 & Thurs 24/01
- HOT WEATHER POLICY: Temperature of 35 or more for GLENELG given the previous evening on Channel 9 News. The comp. will be a 9 Holes.
- OPENNING DAY: 19th There will be a Trading Table. Items are requested for this from the Lady Members. Audrey Parkin has offered to run this, and is looking for helpers.
- CHRISTMAS LUNCH. A petition is circulating for Lady members to sign in for changing the Christmas Lunch from the Tuesday to the Wednesday.
- The Club needs an Editor for the Club’s Newsletter. Anyone interested?
- New look 9& DINE. Even if too hot for golf, activities have been organised!
- LUCKY DRAW winners: $15 C Spangler , $10 Gay Patton, $5 Freddie Goodsell
- Birthdays : Moira Dawson
FROM THE CAPTAIN
- The Comp on 1st Feb will begin at 8.00 am. Comp cards are to be collected from our foyer. Names for tee times need to be put on the sheet in the foyer
- On 5th feb, our tee times will start at 7.30
Executive 50 Results: Tuesday
Winner: P Glover $10
Ball rundown: J Davies $4
NTP: J Davies
Patawalonga Results: Friday
Winner: M Dawson $20, S Van Vaught $15
Ball Rundown: C Phair, L Auld, J Kollep, C Booth, J Taylor, H Baker $4 ea
Patawalonga Results: Tuesday
Overall Winner: L Auld
Div 1 Winner:L Auld $10
Div 2 Winner: A Fudge $10
Ball rundown: M Dawson, R Sigal, R Hirth, F Goodsell, S Watson, H Baker $4 ea
NTP: S Watson 5th, H Baker(16th)
Patawalonga Results 9 Hole Competition Tuesday
Winner: P Bessell , A Goldsworthy, C Phair $4 ea